Mahatma Gandhi University
General Terms and Conditions
- The tuition fee upon paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- The University has the right to revise the fee without prior notice.
- Change of course and subject will not be permitted, once the course starts.
- Any change in address should be intimated with a covering letter, 12 address slips and a demand draft for Rs. 100.
- Students are instructed to furnish necessary particulars as name and address, enrolment no /registration no, course, year of study, etc. in all correspondence. Letter with incomplete particulars will not be considered for action at our end.
- Whenever the student encloses demand draft for various purposes, they should write their name, enrolment number and the course details at the back D.D. over writing or correction in the demand draft will not accepted.
- Directorate has every right to discontinue any course, if minimum number of students have not joined. In such a situation, the entire fee paid by the student will be refunded.
- The place of jurisdiction for filing of suit of any dispute will be only at Meghalaya.