Guidelines for Admission
- The admission form is easy to fill and should be completed correctly and neatly. Avoid cutting, overwriting etc. In case of cutting and overwriting, the applicant will have to fill up a new application form
- The application form must be filled by applicant in his/her own handwriting.
- The application form must be filled in block letters only.
- Write clearly and legibly with no over writing/scribbling/use of white fluid.
- Use Black/Blue pen only to fill the application form.
- Attach attested photo copies of certificates of last examinations passed along with the application form
- Kindly mention the following details on the backside of Demand Draft (if paying by DD).
- Father's/Guardians' Name
- Address & Phone No.
- Course Name
NOTE: The applicant is advised to keep a photocopy of the draft and the application form with him/her.
- The Father's name/applicant's name should be as per matriculation certificate.
- For category other than general, please attach an attested copy of the certificate for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- In case of Provisional Admission, Applicant has to submit certificate of his/her eligibility before the declaration of first semester/year result, failing which, the university may withhold the result of the Applicant.
- Every student will be required to submit certificate/documents in original for verification as and when demanded.
- Application form received without fee or incomplete in any respect will not be considered.
- Applicant may take admission through Walk-In mode.
- The counseling will be held at University Campus/Coordinating office.
- BPT LE with (3.6 years duration): 10th passed with DPT (3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy) or 10+2 in Science with 2 years DPT.
- BMLT LE with (2.6 years duration): 10th passed with DMLT (3 years DMLT) or 10+2 in Science with 2 years DMLT.
- MCA LE with (2 years duration): 10+2 & Min. PGDCA from any recognised University.
Every student will be issued a plastic photo identity card which should be carried along by him/her at all the time while coming to the campus. The identity card is valid only for the duration of programme the student has sought the admission for. It is mandatory to carry ID card at the examination-center as an ID proof.