Internal Quality Assurance Cell
IQA (Internal Quality Assurance)
IQAC in any institution is a significant administrative body that is responsible for all quality matters. The prime tasks of the IQAC are to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution. To channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence
Objective of IQA (Internal Quality Assurance)
- Training and capacity buildings of teachers, counsellors and admin staff on a regular basis.
- Ensure the quality of the academic program.
- To create a student-centric teaching environment conducive to imparting quality education.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in MGU
- To facilitate higher education for all sections of society.
- Exchanging research work at national and international level and establishing a network
- To incorporate new methods of teaching in higher education and utilizing it completely
- To ensure the relevance of academic courses and research work.
Functions & Activities
- Taking Feedbacks from the students, parents, and staff on the quality-related process
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric an environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Conduct internal workshops, seminars on quality related topics.
- Maintaining the MGU database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining and enhancing MGU quality.
- Devices a work plan to achieve the objectives and goals.
- Monitor and coordinate the execution of work.