Regulations Regarding Migration Certificate
The migration norms of Mahatma Gandhi University are given below:
- The candidates should have passed all the courses of the first year of the University from where he/she wants to migrate.
- The courses studied by the candidates in first year must be equivalent to the courses offered in Mahatma Gandhi University. Deficiency, if any, should not be of more than three subjects. The candidates would be required to furnish an undertaking that he/she will attend classes and pass the course found deficient.
- The University where the student is studying or the University, to which migration is sought has no objection to the migration.
- There is a vacant seat available in the discipline of the University in which migration is sought. No change of Discipline/Course shall be allowed.
- In addition to the above, migration will be governed by the rules of the University.
- The University may modify the migration rules, anytime, as deem it fit.