Bachelor of Arts in (Khasi/Hindi) (B.A.)
Last Date To Apply
₹ 10,000/- Per Semester
Note: Admission fee (₹ 7,000), Exam fee (₹ 3,000) and Cultural and Sports fee (₹ 1000) would be charged separately.
Mahatma Gandhi University is a global university with the most remarkable and distinctive strength in education and entrepreneurship. Our prime objective is to educate the aspirants of the society as well as help learners to walk on the path of knowledge and explore the roads of creativity with zeal and enthusiasm. We also enable an excellent learning environment to our students. A vast infrastructure along with the most knowledgeable faculty, capable of conducting classes from Bachelors degree till research level, is the kind of environment any young student can perceive here. At MGU, we conduct various seminars and workshops for the tudents which give them ample opportunities to apply their creativity and intelligence in different ventures, which eventually prepares them to conquer the competitive world outside. Along with its vast course structure, MGU is also a centre for Language Studies. It offers courses in Language Studies for the following languages:
- Khasi: Khasi writing is in an advancing stage bestowing learning to the students for the facilitation of the Khasi language and writing with the difference in time. The course is additionally making ready for different points of view, in the fields of Broad communications and interchanges, broadcasting, film and narrative film, news-casting, interpretations, production as such. The degree course in Khasi, would give new desires to the students to seek after higher secondary examinations and specializations. The region for research work in the Khasi language and writing, for example, Semantics, Folkloristic and culture is immense for future effective researche₹ Their accomplishments in various fields would thusly be significant commitments to the advancement of Khasi language and writing.
- Hindi: Bachelor of Arts in Hindi or BA in Hindi in a 3 year requires the minimum eligibility of class 12th. The course primarily involves the study of literature, linguistics and philosophies of the Hindi language. Subjects enclosed within the program are Hindi Poetry, Drama, Fiction, Literary Criticism, Literary History etc. Hindi, besides English, is that the solely alternative language of communication approved to be used in the Central Government's correspondence of the country. This ensures masses career opportunities in the government sector for graduate and postgraduates of the course. Hindi spans classes like Social Sciences, Physical Sciences, Aesthetics, Science, Commerce, Official and Media Languages and Translated Material.
- Session: 2019-20
- Last Date To Apply: 30-Jul-2019
- Course Duration: Min. 3 Years & Max. 6 Years
- Total Credits: 135
- Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any stream or equivalent